12:26 AM



<br />Egerton Farm <br />



Welcome to Egerton Farm.





Here'a a list of what you can get from us:

Dairy products:

  1. milk

  2. cows



Chicken Products:

  • quality chicken

  • quality eggs



Crops:

  • maize

  • beans

  • wheat




To find about new products,keep checking our website or
go to moffs
















Column1 Column2
Row1cell1 Row1cell2
Row2cell1 Row2cell2





















name reg no class
name1 reg no1 class
name2 regno2
Faculty of Science


Below is my 3rd table



















Course Code Course Details Lecturer
COMP 100 Computer Architecture Mr.Katiku
COMP 111 Information Technology Dr.Githeko

below is my 4th table
























Students
Name Reg. no
Chris Okamo S12/20000/09
Ochwana Obira S11/20054/09
Others S10/20008/09
S13/20009/09


Below is my first form.


Name:

Phone No:

Email Addr:

Password:

         



below is my second form

Name:


Password:


Male


Female



I have a bike:



I hav a car:



I hav an aeroplane:




college degree:


















below is my form formatted with a table








Name:
Phone No:
Email address:
Password:



here is my table 5.














column1 column2
Row1cell1 Row1cell2
Row2cell1 Row2cell2



Powered by ...HTML


Designed by ...© Sir.Moffat2


0 comments: